Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quite a week for all of us

It sounds like it's been quite a week for all of us. I weigh and measure myself Monday mornings and for the first 10 weeks I was seeing a little bit of a change each week, which was starting to add up. I've kept up with my exercises, haven't missed a day, but for week 11 and 12 I had no change and then this week (13) I've gained back half an inch around my waist and hips. The only place I've lost in the last 3 weeks is my bust, of course. Oh well. I will admit that the goal to keep up with walking to Jamaica was the only thing that got me to work out yesterday. Even so, I was in tears the whole time, but I did it. This morning I did a ABS of Steel workout that I bought a couple of years ago. I had only tried it once right after I bought it and burst out laughing about half way through and said, "Ya right" and turned it off because there was not way I could do it then. I was able to make it through and even keep up this morning, so my working out must be doing some good, even if I'm not seeing it in my measurements. Keep working hard girls.

Oh, I had a random thought the other day and wondered if we had invited Mom to join us in the walk to Jamaica?

Carrie

No comments: