Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going a little bit further

Carrie, you are the WOMAN! Way to keep up with your regiment! I am sorry you didn't see the results you wanted this week! Hopefully this plateau will pass QUICKLY and you will be back losing inches each week. You deserve it! None of this backwards stuff!

Today I ran 33 minutes, so I am guessing it is pretty close to three miles, and it felt great. I know on my there, before I turned around, I was going faster than I did on Monday by about a minute or so. I was glad to see that. And I was really glad to go a little further than I did the other day. There is a greenbelt behind my apartment that I am running on and then I ran through the neighborhood for a few minutes. I was really glad. When I got home I was spent though. But I took a breather and I completed Level 2 of the 30-day shred. And now I really stink, so I should probably go shower. But Aaron is late for class and still needs to shower. He hates his class so getting him on time is near impossible and he has been up for two hours. But he was craving the cookies that both Debbie and Cathy have called him about so he had to make them. Thanks girls! As if the Oreo's weren't enough of a temptation! Just kidding.

By the way yesterday was tough. I started doing a workout video and I think I had it on for about an hour and only was able to get about ten minutes into it between Boyd and Blythe. I had planned on doing it last night, but Aaron wasn't doing homework, so we watched a movie and a couple episodes of The Office. And I did indulge in the Oreo's. Blast it! Hopefully I will have more days like today!

No comments: