Friday, September 26, 2008

Discouragement/Success

So yesterday I wanted to cry. I got on the scale and there was a one pound difference from the weight I wrote down, so I lost a pound. But when I wrote down the weight I weighed myself at night and the next morning I was two pounds less. So depending on how you look at it I lost a pound or I gained a pound. It was discouraging for me. I didn't think I had lost a lot of weight, but I was hoping for four pounds or so, but it didn't happen. However I did measure myself and I have lost 1 1/2 inches around my waist, 3 1/2 inches around my hips, 1 inch around my thigh, and 1/4 inch around my calf. So there is progress. There is no progress in my Relief Society arms though. I am feeling better about the results this morning though. I need to go exercise... Oh and I bought some pepper spray last night so I can go running and feel a little safer...
Laura

No comments: