Friday, September 12, 2008

Laura, you are so awesome! Those goals are great! I am very excited about this whole thing! I have been thinking hard about some of my goals and need to get a good, specific list written down because right now I just have a bunch of thoughts. I have been reading this book by the girl that Laura is doing the workout videos from and she suggested making goals and then making rewards that have nothing to do with what the goal is. Anyway, so that is what I am working on right now. I have been trying to get out and run regularly. Last night I ran/walked 9 laps on the high school track which was the most I have done in a long time. But I felt pretty good and my body held up quite nicely which is always very helpful. I am running a 5k in November or December and decided I need to start getting my endurance levels up. I don't care how fast I do the 5k in, I just want to finish! So anyway, I promise I will post my goals soon.

On a side note, Travis worked all day in our yard and got the compost all spread out so tomorrow we are tilling and trenching for a sprinkler system and should be able to plant grass by the end of the month! WAHOO!

Becca

No comments: