Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've started

So last week I started my exercise regimen using Jillian Michael's kick butt dvd's. (Jillian is the gal who does the Biggest Loser TV show, for those of you who are interested). Anyways, she has been kicking my butt, but it is a good workout. It's 30 minutes of aerobic resistance training, so we use a step, light weights, and a mat. Which I like. So now that I am started, I just need to take a picture and print it, so I can remind myself daily why I am doing this.

Oh and by the way Carrie, thanks for posting the measurements chart. It helps to see what I would like to lose in inches too and not just weight. Hopefully I can see success next time I weigh in and measure myself which will be September 25th. Maybe I'll check the scale in between now and then but I really don't want to unless I know I am losing, just so I don't get depressed. Hope you are all doing well with your goals. Best of luck!

Laura

No comments: