Thursday, October 9, 2008

New pants

First off: Yea for Becca getting up an hour earlier to do a workout video. Every morning I say I should get up and do my workout before the kids get up and I never do. So good job! I hope you liked the video. I sure do! They all kick my butt, but I try to push myself and I find I have more energy during the day!

So this past week has been awful for me in terms of sweets. For General Conference we made cinnamon rolls, and then Aaron made cookies (twice), and last night for Young Women's I ate french fries and a hot fudge sundae. It was all delicious, but I am sure it didn't help my weight loss at all, so much so that I am considering not weighing in to day! Yikes! But two days ago I was able to wear comfortably a pair of pants I have not been able to fit in to. So it was like I had new pants. I was glad. They are still a little tight around the waist, but it wasn't bad.

And now I am waiting for Aaron to get home from class so I can go running, since I was a slacker and didn't get out of bed this morning. I especially need to go since I slacked yesterday too and didn't do any exercise. Go me! Ha!

Carrie I hope this weeks weigh in treated you better than last week! And Debbie I hope you are doing well. Hopefully no more 'bugs' get in your family!

I love you all!
Laura

No comments: