Wednesday, December 10, 2008

is this blog dead?

So I am wondering if this blog is just not going to happen. We started strong but have all kind of dwindled off. Do we just not need the blog or are we not posting because we are all so stressed with Christmas and other stuff that we aren't exercising? I will admit I haven't been exercising much the past couple of weeks. Right now I am 180 miles behind you all on the way to Jamaica. I am trying to do better though and I did exercise for 55 minutes today. I also went to the doctor to have my bloodwork done and make sure there is nothing wrong with my thyroid. I am so tired all the time and I know that I just recently had a baby but she is over 5 months old and I still feel like I could sleep for 12 hours a day. Anyway, I wanted to do it just as a precaution but I got my results back today and they tested all sorts of stuff but forgot the thyroid test so if I want it tested I have to go get poked again and I still have bruises in my hand and arm from the last time. ARG. Anyway, I hope that you guys are all doing wel and seeing results from your exercising. Debbie

No comments: