Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Struggling

I have had a rough few weeks. I have tried to keep up with exercising, but I have slacked. One week I was extremely tired, other times I just don't want to, and some days it just doesn't work to exercise. And on the days I do exercise, I seem to have a major sweet tooth.

However I have had some successes too. A couple weeks ago I went running in Brigham City. I ran my first mile in 9:11 and finished 3 miles in 32 minutes. So that isn't bad, just need to work on keeping my pace. I am working on mastering level 3 of my Jillian workouts, and making some progress. And my pants are fitting looser all the time, even if the scale is not my friend.

So that is where I am at. I am trying to be more diligent in my exercising to rid myself of this weight and to be able to fit into ALL my clothes again. It is slow. I won't make my weight loss by December 17, but I will keep working, and it will come...in time.

Laura

No comments: