Wednesday, April 1, 2009

COME ON PPL, GET YOUR BOOTIES RUNNIN!!!

This is my first time writing on a blog, but I wanted to tell all you girlies how much of a difference it makes in your day when you exercise!! I've started exercising again and now I'm not as lazy and tired all of the time. Patrick helped me realize that I am a lot moodier and sooo sleepy when I don't move my legs and get pumpin that iron!! Ha but seriously I actually get things done when I work out for a little bit. I have some good workouts that I try to do every day to firm up my toosh and legs. I do forward lunges with 10 pound weights in each hand. I do 3 sets of 15. They burn like crazy!! but I get good results!! and for the bum bum I do reverse lunges with weights. (you put your leg behind you and bend down. a way to increase the burn is to lean forward and then come all the way up) They really work!! I am really sore today because I did a lot of sets yesterday. I also try to run at least a mile after I have worked out. I always thought you should run first and then do leg and stomach exercises but come to find out from my lovely husband you need to do everything first and then run, it helps you burn more fat. If anyone has any good leg or butt or stomach work outs let me know!!!!

Sarah

2 comments:

Travis and Becca said...

I just learned the same thing about strength training before you do aerobic exercise. It helps work all the muscles better, even the little ones. Interesting. I am sad to admit I have only been to the gym once this week and only worked out for 20 minutes. But I have done pilates twice this week. And- my total weight loss thus far is 8 pounds! Whoohoo!

OkieDrapers said...

I've been concentrating on the aerobics since our move, but I really enjoyed Tony Little's circuit training videos for the strength training. I've been working out at least four days a week for 39 weeks now and have lost 10.5 pounds. only 13.5 more to go.